Offers and events
Kiehl’s and Cookery School invite you to an interactive evening of cooking and caring for your skin
Join us in celebrating the key ingredients in Kiehl’s natural range, as we demonstrate their benefits on both the inside and out! From calendula and cranberry, to coconut oil and citrus, you’ll learn how to use these remedies in both your skin and kitchen regimes.
- Nibbles and a glass of fizz or Kombucha on arrival
- A Kiehl’s skin masterclass and interactive demonstrations, including Kiehl’s skin testing
- Baking and cooking demonstrations from Cookery School, using the same sustainable ingredients
- A sit-down shared meal, devouring all the delicacies we’ve just made
- A Kiehl’s X Cookery School goodie bag to take away
Menu highlights include:
- Avocado soup with citrus
- Egg curry with ginger, turmeric, coriander and cumin and coconut milk, served with a seasonal chopped market salad with a Manuka honey and mustard dressing
- Our famous gluten-free orange and almond cake with a dash of lemon oil
Cookery School at Little Portland Street is London’s most sustainable cookery school, with a three-star rating from the Sustainable Restaurant Association. Our classes and courses cover a variety of crafts and cuisines, ranging from baking and British to Spanish and shellfish. No matter the speciality, our focus is on demystifying cooking, removing jargon and bringing back solid cooking skills, using high quality, primarily organic, sustainable ingredients.
All our meat, poultry, eggs, root vegetables, fruit and wines are always organic, as well as a host of other ingredients. What’s more, every session includes tricks and tips about seasonality and how you can be more sustainable in the home.
Date: Wednesday 28th August
Price: 55 per person.